X-plode Games

A cool place for spriters programmers and cool people to talk.


    im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Share
    avatar
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

    Number of posts : 236
    Age : 20
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  Gunman0 on 28/09/08, 07:30 pm

    im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums its b/c of suljiboy this is wat happend


    me:um when i called frost a jelly bag he banned me for 35 years(X-plode convinced him to unbann me)but i have 100 can you take some away

    suljiboy:No.

    me:its just 1

    suljiboy:No.
    Actually, by trying to get out of it, I might even give you more...

    me:i dont deserve it

    suljiboy:*cough*
    Um...
    Well...
    You kinda do.

    me:oh COME ON!!!!
    we both know he has it in for me he tried to bannn me 35 years and called me a s&%& head

    suljiboy:Um...no.
    you insult him, you insult me, you're immature, you spam, and you are rude to alot of people. Face it. You got those warning for a reason.
    I'm not going to remove it.

    me:you know your a jerk, you spam,you insult me, and he insults me
    Y.O.U:fail smilie:

    suljiboy:These comments is why you get banned.
    *increases warning*

    me:just leav me alone

    suljiboy:You're the one who PMd me in the first place asking for me to remove your warning!
    You need to leave US alone, please.
    btw, I PMd tredog your last comment, in addition to your full warning bar.
    Sorry, but you kinda earned this ban.
    avatar
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  tyler_robert on 28/09/08, 08:28 pm

    seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  X-plode on 28/09/08, 10:20 pm

    Gunman0 wrote:im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums its b/c of suljiboy this is wat happend


    me:um when i called frost a jelly bag he banned me for 35 years(X-plode convinced him to unbann me)but i have 100 can you take some away

    suljiboy:No.

    me:its just 1

    suljiboy:No.
    Actually, by trying to get out of it, I might even give you more...

    me:i dont deserve it

    suljiboy:*cough*
    Um...
    Well...
    You kinda do.

    me:oh COME ON!!!!
    we both know he has it in for me he tried to bannn me 35 years and called me a s&%& head

    suljiboy:Um...no.
    you insult him, you insult me, you're immature, you spam, and you are rude to alot of people. Face it. You got those warning for a reason.
    I'm not going to remove it.

    me:you know your a jerk, you spam,you insult me, and he insults me
    Y.O.U:fail smilie:

    suljiboy:These comments is why you get banned.
    *increases warning*

    me:just leav me alone

    suljiboy:You're the one who PMd me in the first place asking for me to remove your warning!
    You need to leave US alone, please.
    btw, I PMd tredog your last comment, in addition to your full warning bar.
    Sorry, but you kinda earned this ban.
    \

    told ya i could do it!
    avatar
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

    Number of posts : 236
    Age : 20
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  Gunman0 on 30/09/08, 07:53 pm

    trspriting wrote:seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    scratch wat *you try to talk* Hulk Smash!
    avatar
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  tyler_robert on 30/09/08, 10:17 pm

    Gunman0 wrote:
    trspriting wrote:seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    scratch wat *you try to talk* Hulk Smash!
    well squint i also heard u made death threats to suli Evil or Very Mad how old are u?!? dont you realize the feds could come after you for something like that... its jerks like you that make suli want to leave, and that is NOT OK!
    avatar
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

    Number of posts : 236
    Age : 20
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  Gunman0 on 02/10/08, 03:39 pm

    tyler_robert wrote:
    Gunman0 wrote:
    trspriting wrote:seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    scratch wat *you try to talk* Hulk Smash!
    well squint i also heard u made death threats to suli Evil or Very Mad how old are u?!? dont you realize the feds could come after you for something like that... its jerks like you that make suli want to leave, and that is NOT OK!
    i SWEAR i dont REMEMBER MAKING DEATH THREATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad i SWEAR i dont REMEMBER MAKING DEATH THREATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:ID NEVER DO THE I KNEW HE WAS LIEING I BET HE DIDNT TELL TD77 WAT HE SAID
    avatar
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

    Number of posts : 236
    Age : 20
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    EHH

    Post  Gunman0 on 06/10/08, 06:21 pm

    i say treedog was lame anyways he censored CRAP to say POOPYS

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  X-plode on 06/10/08, 07:05 pm

    That's just rediculous. Don't go spreading rumors about gunman hes one of my trusted mods and I don't even in the slightest believe he made Death threats.

    @ Gunman: Poopy? now that's just retarded. I agree with you. Oh and don't double post!
    avatar
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

    Number of posts : 236
    Age : 20
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  Gunman0 on 06/10/08, 07:35 pm

    X-plode wrote:That's just rediculous. Don't go spreading rumors about gunman hes one of my trusted mods and I don't even in the slightest believe he made Death threats.

    @ Gunman: Poopy? now that's just retarded. I agree with you. Oh and don't double post!
    well im 100% sure he didnt make that up but i bet suljia did
    avatar
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  tyler_robert on 10/10/08, 12:05 am

    sorry, gunman, but i gotta take suli's side on this one...your a nice guy most of the time, but when you get pissed...you get banned...lets leave it at that Neutral

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  X-plode on 10/10/08, 12:14 pm

    I got you unbanned once but I don't thinl ice will do it for me again.

    Sponsored content

    Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 28/06/17, 12:35 pm