X-plode Games

A cool place for spriters programmers and cool people to talk.


    Buying modship........................

    Share
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Buying modship........................

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 11/11/08, 03:55 pm

    worst idea ever even for a short time someone who hates this place can destroy it badly i suggest that this be removed buying modship should be a no remove that from the shop section


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 20
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  X-plode on 11/11/08, 07:54 pm

    all arods idea. i'm gonna give them very limited powers.
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 12/11/08, 05:59 pm

    Blaze [KF] wrote:worst idea ever even for a short time someone who hates this place can destroy it badly i suggest that this be removed buying modship should be a no remove that from the shop section
    like what we cant let them ban,or lock anything


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 20
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  X-plode on 12/11/08, 07:31 pm

    Blaze [KF] wrote:
    Blaze [KF] wrote:worst idea ever even for a short time someone who hates this place can destroy it badly i suggest that this be removed buying modship should be a no remove that from the shop section
    like what we cant let them ban,or lock anything

    yeah

    Zachary
    lvl1
    lvl1

    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Zachary on 22/11/08, 12:23 pm

    Sorry, but that's stupid. You should make it a certain amount of posts and honor from the admins.

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 20
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  X-plode on 22/11/08, 02:13 pm

    It buying it for 2 days and it's gonna cost a lot.
    avatar
    Arod2
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 507
    Age : 20
    Location : Tempted to Kill Cleod cuz SSF2 Is made yet
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Arod2 on 22/11/08, 07:52 pm

    Zachary wrote:Sorry, but that's stupid. You should make it a certain amount of posts and honor from the admins.

    No because then Our Forums would be completely spammed.


    _________________
    wee This smiley is just epic win.
    [embed-flash(width,height)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBNsdEEPEDk[/embed-flash]

    Zachary
    lvl1
    lvl1

    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Zachary on 23/11/08, 01:21 am

    Arod2 wrote:
    Zachary wrote:Sorry, but that's stupid. You should make it a certain amount of posts and honor from the admins.

    No because then Our Forums would be completely spammed.

    Zachary wrote:and honor from the admins.
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 23/11/08, 01:16 pm

    oh i got an idea how bout no buying modship at all its the worst idea i ever heard like i stated wich people have ignored here someone can destroy your forums badly if they feel like it even for an hour tey can To Do this forum to death so how bout no buying any powers at all got it. its the most logical thing to do unless you want some noob spammer f***ing up the place


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 20
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  X-plode on 29/11/08, 12:30 pm

    Agreed! discussion over


    *Lockifie*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Buying modship........................

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 13/12/17, 12:28 am