X-plode Games

A cool place for spriters programmers and cool people to talk.


    Oh noes!

    Share
    avatar
    Sniper308
    Mod

    Number of posts : 210
    Location : Somewhere, secretly reviving the chocoboclub.
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Oh noes!

    Post  Sniper308 on 15/12/08, 10:47 pm

    Don't let this site die! D:

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  X-plode on 16/12/08, 10:24 am

    Sniper308 wrote:Don't let this site die! D:


    That's kinda why I sent the email. To make sure it does'nt.
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 16/12/08, 06:13 pm

    X-plode wrote:
    Sniper308 wrote:Don't let this site die! D:


    That's kinda why I sent the email. To make sure it does'nt.
    lol i thinks he's making fun of the e-mail well i was till i saw this topic lol no offense x-plode but i havent even done this and my forums is empty at times


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  X-plode on 20/12/08, 11:05 am

    Blaze [KF] wrote:
    X-plode wrote:
    Sniper308 wrote:Don't let this site die! D:


    That's kinda why I sent the email. To make sure it does'nt.
    lol i thinks he's making fun of the e-mail well i was till i saw this topic lol no offense x-plode but i havent even done this and my forums is empty at times


    That's cus' I'm not there. FEEL THE KARMA!
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 20/12/08, 04:32 pm

    X-plode wrote:
    Blaze [KF] wrote:
    X-plode wrote:
    Sniper308 wrote:Don't let this site die! D:


    That's kinda why I sent the email. To make sure it does'nt.
    lol i thinks he's making fun of the e-mail well i was till i saw this topic lol no offense x-plode but i havent even done this and my forums is empty at times


    That's cus' I'm not there. FEEL THE KARMA!
    Yes your right cause Kevin,Scott,raiden, all these people want 10 year old kids who at times get off topic, dude its empty cause we dont have many members but we do have more activity than here at times no offense but yeah


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 521
    Age : 19
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  X-plode on 21/12/08, 11:34 pm

    Blaze [KF] wrote:
    X-plode wrote:
    Blaze [KF] wrote:
    X-plode wrote:
    Sniper308 wrote:Don't let this site die! D:


    That's kinda why I sent the email. To make sure it does'nt.
    lol i thinks he's making fun of the e-mail well i was till i saw this topic lol no offense x-plode but i havent even done this and my forums is empty at times


    That's cus' I'm not there. FEEL THE KARMA!
    Yes your right cause Kevin,Scott,raiden, all these people want 10 year old kids who at times get off topic.

    Exactly. so now you see my point.
    avatar
    Blaze [KF]
    Mod

    Number of posts : 114
    Age : 24
    Location : The 305!
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  Blaze [KF] on 22/12/08, 07:56 pm

    yeah okay considering these were the ones who told me to ban you as well as tyler too.......... i dont want flame wars in my forums so thats why.........


    _________________
    ADOPTED BY Mii and J-corp



    children:Tiduseya/Golden Ike/Johnnyg5646/ashante08
    God Children: Ghosty

    Sponsored content

    Re: Oh noes!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 19/10/17, 05:07 pm